What services do you provide clients?
The services that a financial advisor can offer are determined by the expertise they have and any licenses or credentials they hold. Make sure the services your financial advisor offers align with your needs and aren’t one-dimensional (i.e. only sells insurance products).
- Long-term investing strategy
- Weigh the pros and cons of different account types
- Pick mutual funds
- Rebalance your investing portfolio
- Set savings benchmarks to help you reach your long-term goals.
- Comprehensive financial planning around retirement, insurance, estate planning and tax planning